10 Mistakes People Make with Mistakes (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Mistakes (plus 1 bonus):
1. Take no risks because they are afraid of making a mistake.
2. Forget how much is learned from making mistakes.
3. Overlook that no one is perfect (choose mercy).
4. Allow themselves a lot of room for mistakes (but no one else?).
5. Continue to make the same mistake over and over again and never learn their lesson.
6. Mix up a "mistake" with what really is purposeful, deliberate.
7. Forget how sometimes a mistake turns out to be a good thing.
8. Overlook how one mistake can lead to another can lead to another can lead to another.
9. Carry past mistakes versus letting them go (stop rehearsing them already).
10. Carry others' past mistakes versus letting them go (stop rehearsing them also already).
BONUS Immediately throw up their hands (quit) when a mistake is made / takes place rather than figuring out a "work around."
(404 Error via pixabay)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: